We can see clearly where we are heading but there are six/seven more steps which we have to climb before reaching it..
It’s a lot of hard work and all we want to do is just stop to rest little bit.. 2 days of procrastination won’t harm that much right?
This mid-something-big-about-to-happen crisis is what I am going to talk about today. When I was at that stage, I felt like nothing will matter till I spend at least 3 years working on gaining experience. That feeling of ‘spending certain time at a particular stage to fulfil our role’
You know what? I was wrong!
We see a ladder of success with many steps but only few out of those are actual steps. Rest are imaginary!
I don’t know why our traditional teachers taught us this? It’s completely possible to be successful after just taking one or two steps.
Why realise it late and then regret in old age??
Do following thinking when you are stuck at mid-something-big-about-to-happen crisis:
- Analyse where you are standing right now.
- Think about different ways to reach where you want to be.
- Be daring enough to challenge yourself with tasks which you feel you might not be able to do yet.
- Show transparency when discussing your goals & actual outcomes.
- Remember there are bigger threats to our human kind than the issues that you are facing so be strong! Don’t let one failure bring you down.
- Try to pretend to be a shield which can take criticism without losing self confidence.
Come out of the bubble you live in.. as it’s only out of comfort zone where we actually start living!